Sunday, March 1, 2020

New Idea-Activist 60's-70's theme

I am not entirely sure what I want to do, but I have a theme that I would love to do. I think it would be really cool to introduce a bohemian, hippy, activist character as my opening. She is kind of uptight  which I think I could make funny. I made this mood board / collage and added a playlist below to capture the "essence" of my idea.

COLLAGE


PLAYLIST
Love Grows -Edison Lighthouse
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da- The Beatles
This Is The Day-The The
Edge of Seventeen-Stevie Nicks
Barracuda-Heart
Everywhere-Fleetwood Mac
Lets Get Loud- Jennifer Lopez
Pa' Maya- Carlos Vives
Wannabe-The Spice Girls
Build Me Up Buttercup- The Foundations
Don't Go Breaking My Heart- Elton John
I'm Coming Out- Diana Ross
9 to 5- Dolly Parton
Best Of My Love- The Emotions
Don't Bring Me Down- Electric Light Orchestra
Break My Stride- Mathew Wilder
Queen Of Disaster- Lana Del Rey
I'm Every Woman- Whitney Huston
Ain't No Mountain High Enough- Lionel Richie


No comments:

Post a Comment