Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A Little Update...

Ok... Sooo I didn't film on Monday :( My mom made me cancel my filming day because of the COVID-19 outbreak. My older sister came back from college a couple of days ago because they have established remote learning for the rest of the school year, and on Monday morning, her roommate informed us that she has a high fever and cough while testing negative for the flu and whooping cough. My mother does not want us to be the indirect cause of an older person's death so, she has banned me from physically being around people, assuming that if my sister has it we all do. My sister's roommate tells us that her results don't come back for another 4 to 5 days, so I am afraid I will have to change my entire idea since I am not allowed near my actress/friend. I am getting very close to the due date and I don't like to rush when it comes to creative projects.

I begged both of my sisters to act in my friend's place but both refused strongly. When I actually got my older sister to agree, she would not take any of my directions, got mad that I was telling her what to do and stormed off. That caused my twin-sister to feel bad for me, prompting her to give in, and let me film her instead. I think She did a great job on the first scene, but she claimed I didn't know how to film her in a flattering light, and later told me that she did not consent to me putting that video on the internet because she did not like the way she looked in it. My mother is the only potential actress that there is left in my house, and she is not at high school age, like my protagonist. I am afraid I might have to change my idea one final time to accommodate this shift. I will try my best to plan this week, so that next week, spring break, I can produce to the best of my ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment