Saturday, April 18, 2020

CCR

Ta-da! here she is, my Creative Critical Reflection.

This CCR has literally kept me up ALL night. After editing it FOR HOURS my hard drive decided it was so full that it would stop backing up my final cut pro progress. Basically, the entire day of editing I had done the day before(I worked form 3pm to 3am w/breaks) WAS GONE. In the least dramatic and intense way possible: a little part of me died when I found this out. And then, I had to delete all of the photos from my computer, uninstall GarageBand, and delete all of my unused render files to start editing everything... again. After a night of hysterical editing, I was actually able to piece everything together; my file was so big that the estimated time it would take to import was 44 hours. Thankfully, I was able to compress that video but had to sacrifice some image quality (it still took forever) However, I don't want to end this project on a bad note.

I want to express that I am very proud of my work in this project and loved the creative freedom that I was able to explore while making my opening and CCR. I have grown so much from this experience and will take the things I learned with me in future projects. Thanks for following my journey ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment