Friday, February 21, 2020

2 WEEK SCHEDULE!!

TIME MANAGEMENT PLANS AND ORGANIZATION 


I have decided to block out what my next two weeks will look like so that I can stay ahead of my goals and no have to rush any element of my project. I typically do my best work under stressless conditions where time is not an issue. The anxiety that I will not finish in time overwhelm me and eliminating that factor will usually greatly increase the outcome of my projects. Not having enough time or running out of it is one of my biggest fears for this project. I feel like making these schedules gives me purpose for there is always something I can be doing. I am the kind of person that if I don't have what I want to do planned, I will waste a lot of time picking which is more important to do first, instead of being efficient and doing both. In past media projects where I have had partners, no matter how much time we had, we always needed more. I will try to avoid that, for it was extremely stressful and made the experiences have bitter endings. Hopefully, these schedules are my first step to being efficient and keeping myself on track!





No comments:

Post a Comment